Ramsol® Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces. The Ramsol® spray is a revolutionary mist spray designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. The ingredients within this product deal rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds.
The ingredients have been tested effectively against small non-enveloped viruses (Hardest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Poliovirus, Norovirus and Feline Calicivirus. The ingredients have also been tested effectively against enveloped viruses (easiest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Coronaviruses and Type A Influenza’s.
On 11th of March 2020, the American Chemical Council stated **As COVID-19 is a new strain of Coronavirus there is no product on the market today that can claim to be proven to kill the virus. However, products that are effective against non-enveloped viruses (Hardest-tokill category) are likely to be effective against COVID-19**. The (ACC) also stated they expect products that are effective against enveloped viruses (easiest-to-kill category) to be also effective against non-enveloped viruses.
Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray - 500ml
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Zero set-up time, easy to transport
- Safe to use on skin
- Meets BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection
- Alcohol-free – No alcohol content avoids issue with skin drying, irritation or flammability
- Active biocides – Effective & residual action – unlike alcohol-based products
- Unique “dual-quat” – Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Non staining & Non corrosive
- Streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass & Stainless Steel